Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by dumdum 420 <du...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/07 18:12:44 UTC

Error while fetching data from a web service using SOAP

Hi All,

I am fetching a String from my Java program which is web service enabled.

When the string is not very big the data comes easily and is displayed on
the client who is accesing this webservice but when the String becomes long
i get the following exception:

exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Premature end of
stream. Data is truncated. Read 69415 bytes successfully, expected 94780]

I am really confused. Really help me.

Thanx a lot

Bhanu Pabreja.

Re: Error while fetching data from a web service using SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Are you still having this problem?

If so, does the error always state 69415 bytes read, or does that number
change?  In other words, is the error completely reproducible?

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: Error while fetching data from a web service using SOAP