Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/09 23:02:03 UTC

HyperV support in 4.2

Hi Chip,

Are we planning to officially support HyperV in 4.2, or is it pushed to the next release? I'm seeing HyperV listed in the values for "hypervisor.list" Global config (the list of hypervisors CS supports) - meaning that the code is in - but the bug below claims that there is no HyperV in 4.2:

Thank you,
Alena.

RE: HyperV support in 4.2

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Sudha,

Devdeep had removed the HyperV config  yesterday.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Alena/Murali,

RE: HyperV support in 4.2

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Hi Alena,

RE: HyperV support in 4.2

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Done!

RE: HyperV support in 4.2

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Re: HyperV support in 4.2

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
Animesh and Chiradeep, thanks for confirming.

Donal, I see that there are some references to HypervisorType.Hyperv exist in 4.2 branch. We have to remove them all + all the type itself + global configs that I've mentioned, from 4.2

-Alena.

From: Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:16 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>, Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>>