Posted to commits@xmlbeans.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/25 22:13:41 UTC

[Xmlbeans Wiki] Trivial Update of "XmlBeansFaq" by TPearson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlbeans Wiki" for change notification.

The "XmlBeansFaq" page has been changed by TPearson:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XmlBeansFaq?action=diff&rev1=198&rev2=199

  <<Anchor(qname)>>
  '''Running my code that used to work fails with "java.lang.!NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/namespace/QName" after upgrading to 2.3.0'''

- See [[#whatJars|What jars do I need on the classpath to use XMLBeans?]]. You need to add xmlbeans-qname.jar on you classpath. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZw5HqQIKk&NR=1|Scooter chicago]]
+ See [[#whatJars|What jars do I need on the classpath to use XMLBeans?]]. You need to add xmlbeans-qname.jar on you classpath. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZw5HqQIKk&NR=1|Scooter chicago]] [[http://www.uhrenundschmuckversand.de/|Uhren]]
  ----
  <<Anchor(scompFindingJavac)>>
  '''The scomp program can't find javac and fails with java.io.IOException on Windows!'''