Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Burt Wagner <bu...@alignmentsoftware.com> on 2002/09/12 18:35:16 UTC

HTTPClient logging question

I am still trying to get the darn logging to turn off on the latest version of the HTTPClient.  Currently I am setting all the following properties:

        <jvmarg value="-Dhttpclient.log=org.apache.commons.httpclient.log.NoOpLog"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Dorg.apache.commons.httpclient.log=org.apache.commons.httpclient.log.NoOpLog"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog"/>

But I am still getting DEBUG logging output to my screen (looks like the output from SimpleLog)

Is there a separate switch for DEBUG output or something like that?

I am getting very frustrated.  Does anyone have any ideas?

rm -rf /bin/laden/
Burt Wagner, Senior Software Engineer
Alignment Software, Inc. www.alignmentsoftware.com
(Formerly NPULSE Software, Inc. www.npulse.com)
100 Superior Plaza Way, Suite 200
Superior, Colorado 80027
Work: (303) 642-4457 WFax: (303) 642-4002
Cell: (303) 589-3095