Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/23 00:22:34 UTC

[VOTE] opening the sandbox

Hi all guys,

my proposal is having a Sandbox space on SVN where

 * ALL ASF committers are free to experiment _Guice integrations_, no
needs to request the access, it should be automatically granted to all
people in the committers LDAP group;

 * releases are NOT allowed but sites will be published, in order to
get more people attracted on contributing, and taking inspiration from
MOJO, sandbox sites will have the 'sandbox' background, like
<http://mojo.codehaus.org/ckjm-maven-plugin/>;

 * once the sandbox is ready to be promoted as regular component, it
is not implicit that involved committers automatically become Onami
committers, but they will be voted by the PPMC;

 * sandbox will be a separated area in the Onami svn space;

 * _All new_ code should be put in the sandbox, so we can make sure
that the plugin uses the correct code style, that is has proper
documentation and generally has the expected quality.

Vote will be open for at least 72h and will close on Dec 26th at ~11:20pm.

PPMC, please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 let's get it rumble!
[ ] +/- I don't really care, anyway
[ ] -1 please don't, because... (and explain why)

TIA, merry xmas!!!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] opening the sandbox

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] opening the sandbox

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
GOOD welcome aboard! :)

- Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Noctarius,

can you please report that on INFRA-5712?
TIA!

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi