Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/12/07 13:31:32 UTC

Re: OOoLatex

On 12/11/2013 Arjan van Dijk wrote:
> Today, I downloaded the latest OOoLatex extension for Open Office 4.0.1
> for Windows XP.
> After installation of the extension, the "Help" menu shows an item "About
> OOoLatex...",
> but there is no OOoLatex toolbar under "View" -->  "Toolbars".

The reason could be that OOoLatex maybe has not been updated for
OpenOffice 4.x (I haven't checked; possibly a newer version is available
now). In that case, you should contact the extension author (for
example, through the comments) and point him to this page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Apache_OpenOffice_4.0

Regards,
   Andrea.