Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/06/03 18:02:33 UTC

Site Mavenized

Hi,

The xmlrpc site has now been mavenized. I know the logos look horrible
but the content is much improved with the reports. Have a looksee:

http://xml.apache.org/xml-rpc/

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Site Mavenized

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The xmlrpc site has now been mavenized. I know the logos look horrible
> but the content is much improved with the reports. Have a looksee:
>
> http://xml.apache.org/xml-rpc/

The link needs to be <http://xml.apache.org/xmlrpc/>.  Perhaps I
should add a RewriteRule or symlink to handle both cases?  Any
preference?

Also, the "Development Process"
<http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/development-process.html>,
the last link in the left nav, links to the actual Maven web site,
rather than to a local XML-RPC page.

Re: Site Mavenized

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.