Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/09/22 05:48:53 UTC

proposal for release

I propose that we make a 3.0.0 release, results will be posted later.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     ApacheCon! 13-17 November (3 SpamAssassin
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/  http://www.apachecon.com/  sessions & more)

Re: proposal for release

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Daniel Quinlan said:
> Yes.  It's 4-to-3 in favor of orange

+1 for 3.0 release!

Re: proposal for release

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
"Sidney Markowitz" <si...@sidney.com> writes:

> Are we going to be able to close bug 3675 first (he asks innocently, after
> having made trouble on reaching consensus on that very bug :-) )? That's
> the only one left marked with a 3.0 target.

Yes.  It's 4-to-3 in favor of orange.  Very close... again.  I like both
a lot, but I think the bolder and more active orange is probably a
better bet.

Anyway, see the bug for that vote.

Re: proposal for release

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Daniel Quinlan said:
> I propose that we make a 3.0.0 release

Are we going to be able to close bug 3675 first (he asks innocently, after
having made trouble on reaching consensus on that very bug :-) )? That's
the only one left marked with a 3.0 target.

 -- sidney

Re: proposal for release

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 08:48:53PM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> I propose that we make a 3.0.0 release, results will be posted later.

+1

Michael

Re: proposal for release

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 08:48:53PM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> I propose that we make a 3.0.0 release, results will be posted later.

+1

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Ad