Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@netenviron.com> on 2012/10/10 03:11:08 UTC

usermanager that can manage users outside rep:security

Is there a UserManager implementation that manages users outside of
rep:security?

I need to manage user profiles as content and keeping group and
authentication data in the same nodes would be preferable.

--
-Tor

Re: usermanager that can manage users outside rep:security

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi

> Well, groups are also content.

sure...

> We don't want to use ACLs per se to control node-level access, we only
> want to use the built in user password and group membership
> management. Authorisation is handled higher up in the application
> layer.

so, what's your problem? i don't understand your question(s)
in this case... the additional information regarding profile,
group information, authentication apparently pointed me in
the wrong direction :)

regards
angela

Re: usermanager that can manage users outside rep:security

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@netenviron.com>.

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi torgeir