Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gilles Degols <gi...@degols.net> on 2017/10/05 20:09:20 UTC

Contributing to kafka

Hello,

As I use Kafka during my day-job I would like to contribute to the project
in my spare time. According the kafka.apache.org website, I need someone to
add me to the contributor list, to assign myself some JIRA tickets.

Could someone add me to the contributor list (username: gilles.degols)?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Gilles Degols

Re: Contributing to kafka

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gilles,

Thanks for your interest in contributing, has added you to the list.

Cheers,
Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang