Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 孙连山 <su...@126.com> on 2020/05/21 11:17:50 UTC

How to get REST API parameters

Hi, I'm new to the sky walking, I was wondering if there is any way to show REST API parameters in UI ?

Lianshan

Re:Re: Re:Re: How to get REST API parameters

Posted by 孙连山 <su...@126.com>.

Thanks your answer.

--

谢谢,
孙连山

在 2020-05-28 17:06:36,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 孙连山 <su...@126.com>.

Posted by 孙连山 <su...@126.com>.
Hi, sorry to bother you again. I did some tests and found that if I put a parameter in url like 'http://website/orders?orderid=xxxx', I can get the value of 'orderid', but if I put data in request header or body , I get nothing. Is it my wrong setting ?

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lianshan