Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alberto SOUZA <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/11 22:13:25 UTC

Setup nutch to recrawl automatically

Hi, i'm trying to use and nutch, and i must, i'm loving it :). I did a great
research at internet and did not found any solution, that worked for me, to
run crawl automatically. I have read that recrawl is just update the
contents of already crawlead document, if i need to add some stuff to my
index every day? How do i must proceed? I was thinking about write a cron
job and execute every day... Is that a good idea? I try to configure
db.fetch.interval.default and db.fetch.interval.max but they did not work.
Any help would be fine :).

Thanks,

Alberto