Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2017/06/07 15:24:53 UTC

Re: XML Schema 1.1 validation, with DOM or SAX

Very long ago some of the contributions to Xerces were made by developers
from Sun. They eventually moved on. As far as I know there has never been
contact with Oracle. We have no influence over or awareness of what their
plans are for their JDK.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development