Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 15:54:52 UTC

[Maven reorg] Velocity Tools reorg finished

I've finished (from my POV, now I need yours :-D ) the Maven
reorganization of Velocity Tools. You may see the result here:
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/sandbox/maven-reorg/tools/trunk/
Essentially the library has been splitted into several modules:
generic: configuration classes and all generic tools except XML;
xml: XmlTool alone (separated for its dom4j dependency)
view-jsp: the taglib, but in future I would like to see the support
for JSP tag libraries in Velocity templates
view-engine2: containes the Velocity Engine 2 version of the WebappUberspector;
struts: support for Struts 1.3.x

I've published the snapshots in the Maven repository. Soon I will
upload the assemblies.

Thoughts?
Antonio

Re: [Maven reorg] Velocity Tools reorg finished

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/7/15 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> Soon I will upload the assemblies.

Done: