Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/03/06 15:20:01 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/logger/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger DefaultLoggerManager.java

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2003/03/06 03:26:10
>
>   Added:       logger/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger
>                         DefaultLoggerManager.java
>   Log:
>   A first try of a default logger manager that wrapps the real implementation (logkit, log4j). Does this make sense?

Are you trying to get this in pre Excalibur Logger release?

If so, I need you to get it ready really fast, or hold it till later.

Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/logger/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger DefaultLoggerManager.java

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>Are you trying to get this in pre Excalibur Logger release?
>>

> No, I'm not.
>

>>If so, I need you to get it ready really fast, or hold it till later.
>

> No problem with holding on - sorry, if I made any confusion; I just had
> time to start with it.

Ok.  To be fair, I will try and see if there is anything remaining on
the set of Excalibur Components.

RE: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/logger/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger DefaultLoggerManager.java

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
> From: Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@apache.org]
>
> cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> > cziegeler    2003/03/06 03:26:10
> >
> >   Added:       logger/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger
> >                         DefaultLoggerManager.java
> >   Log:
> >   A first try of a default logger manager that wrapps the real
> implementation (logkit, log4j). Does this make sense?
>
> Are you trying to get this in pre Excalibur Logger release?

No, I'm not.

> If so, I need you to get it ready really fast, or hold it till later.

No problem with holding on - sorry, if I made any confusion; I just had
time to start with it.

Carsten