Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Sihem <st...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/11/29 19:26:24 UTC

RE : Re: Interoperabilty problems with WS-Security

Ok! Thanks!
Yes, JAX-WS supports security bindings. But when I create a client with netbeans, JAX-WS does not pick up the security policy from the wsdl generated by synapse (when synapse is used as a proxy). So as it does not detect any security policy, the functionnalites relative to security are disabled in the IDE for this client. As a consequence, the java client cannot be configured with these security aspects.
Sihem

Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> a écrit : Sihem

I believe that the Eclipse Axis2 Web Services code in the latest version
will pick up the security policy. In addition Axis2's WSDL2Java will do the
right thing with Security bindings if you engage the Rampart module. .NET
3.0 or above should also pick up this policy.

I'm sure that JAX-WS has a way of doing this, but I'm afraid I'm not aware
of how.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle