Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 04:03:36 UTC

Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Hello All,

3.0.0 was release in June, lots of fixes were committed
Maybe it's time for release?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Go for it, I already removed tons of stuff for other commons libs which we now do not need anymore.

We still need commons-dbcp (which requires commons-pool) to be released before OpenJPA.

Will try to work on that today.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
sounds good (but dropping a lib is too ;))

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Is it time for 3.0.1 release?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--