Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/29 15:37:20 UTC

http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd

My xml's won't validate in my IDE (not really a big deal, just a
curiosity) because it can't find the file
"http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd".  I'm guessing this is
just a placeholder since there is no "myfaces.apache.org" host yet.
How do I tell eclipse where to find this DTD (and where IS this DTD)?

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

RE: http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
It is in
$MYFACES_HOME\src\codegen\org\apache\myfaces\codegen\resource

But you don't need it.
as far as I know.