Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Barnett, Brian W." <bb...@scholarinc.com> on 2004/09/30 05:58:12 UTC

Struts and Quartz Scheduler

Has anyone here integrated Quartz with Struts? I'm having a hard time
finding examples on this combination.

I'm using the latest version of Quartz, 1.4.2, and I'm initializing it in
web.xml like this:

	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>
			QuartzInitializer
		</servlet-name>
		<display-name>
			Quartz Initializer Servlet
		</display-name>
		<servlet-class>
			org.quartz.ee.servlet.QuartzInitializerServlet
		</servlet-class>
		<load-on-startup>
			1
		</load-on-startup>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>shutdown-on-unload</param-name>
			<param-value>true</param-value>
		</init-param>
	</servlet>

Anything you could share with me would be greatly appreciated. If you have a
quartz.properties file you could share, info on how you access the
QuartInitializerServlet, submit jobs, etc., I'd love to see them. Sample
code would be great.

If you know of a good document that explains it, please let me know about
it.

Thanks a bunch,
Brian Barnett