Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Marino A. Jonsson" <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/02 02:58:30 UTC

Re: MessageResourcesTool: Message resources are not available.

btw. Anthony, if you'd like proper Struts 1.2.x support in VelocityTools I
advise you to use VelocityTools 1.2dev instead of VelocityTools 1.1 ... get
the HEAD branch from cvs - it has a bunch of Struts 1.2 upgrades (it even
bundles Struts 1.2.4).

cheers,
Marin�