Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2022/04/12 18:45:35 UTC

Join the biggest Apache Airflow event of the year!

*
*

      **

*****

Hello Apache Community,

We invite you to join us at Airflow Summit, the biggest Airflow event of
the year!

This year’s Airflow Summit is fast approaching. The organizers received
over 100 talk submissions. Check out some of the sessions and our
amazing lineup of speakers: https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/
<https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/>

Here is just a teaser of what’s coming!

Have happy DAGs + happy teammates, at #AirflowSummit Leah Cole will walk
us through a sample CICD workflow for keeping your Airflow DAGs tested.

https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/happy-dags-happy-teammates/
<https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/happy-dags-happy-teammates/>

Learn how Kyte, the development environment at @lyft, serves over 1000
users, over 5000 dags, at a rate of 50 developers per week. Join Max
Payton and Paul Dittamo's talk at #AirflowSummit

https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/kyte-dag-development-experience-at-lyft/
<https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/kyte-dag-development-experience-at-lyft/>

Discover the new ways of building DAGs and how to create new patterns.
Learn from Ash Berlin-Taylor how Airflow 2.3 can change the number of
tasks dynamically.

https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/dynamic-dags-new-horizon/
<https://airflowsummit.org/sessions/2022/dynamic-dags-new-horizon/>

This year’s Summit will be unique in many ways, also due to the local
in-person meetups. Attendees will be able to participate in in-person
events, watch sessions with others, and network. There are 12 official
events planned. They will take place in Amsterdam, Bengaluru, Lagos,
London, Melbourne, New York City, Paris, São Paulo, Seattle, Sydney
(tentative), Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Warsaw!

For more information about the in-person events visit:
https://airflowsummit.org/in-person-events/
<https://airflowsummit.org/in-person-events/>

Don't miss the opportunity to learn from the experts and network with
the community!

Register now for the Airflow Summit 2022
<https://www.crowdcast.io/e/airflowsummit2022>

--
Mara Ruvalcaba
COO, SG Software Guru & Nearshore Link