Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by arun_rocky <ar...@cognizant.com> on 2009/02/13 14:05:25 UTC

XML Validation Nt working in CXF

hi,

 i have created an sample webservice and my interface is

@webservice(name="sample")
public interface Sample{
  public String validateMethod(SampleJavaBean s);
}

i have implemented the interface

public class SampleClass implements Sample{
   public String validateMethod(SampleJavaBean s){
    return s.getFirstName();
  }
}

now i am adding validations annotations to my bean :

@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
@XmlType(name = "SampleJavaBean", propOrder = {
    "firstName"
  })
@XmlRootElement(name="SampleJavaBean")
class SampleJavaBean {
 @XmlElememt(required = true, nillable =false)
 private String firstName();
}

now the problem is , even if i give null values and if i send the request
without the required field, the service is wrking fine, y the validation is
not happening? :confused:

can any one solve this problem.. thanks in advance mates

Re: XML Validation Nt working in CXF

Posted by arun_rocky <ar...@cognizant.com>.
Andrew, thank u so much for ur help.. thanks mate

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.