Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 12:39:58 UTC

Bunkai correction -or possibly just instructions :)

Hi!

I just realized that I've misplaced old html files in the top folder of
Bukain, so if anyone have had problems getting things working, I apologize.
The steps to get the demo working are as follows (from memory)

1. Mount Sling as webDAV file system
2. Copy the whole bunkai directory satructure, skinny legs and all to the
root of the mounted fs.
3. Access the file http://localhost:8080/bunkai/bunkai/bunkai.html
4. Copy the file json.esp from the main bunkai folder into the /apps/foo/bar
catalog (I'm relying on Bertrands "Sling in 15 minutes" article)
And try it out :)

Cheers,
PS