Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org> on 2008/04/25 17:47:11 UTC

[NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

The Tuscany PPMC and Incubator PMC have voted for Mario Antollini to
become a Tuscany committer.

Please spend sometime to get familiar with Apache developer's pages
[1], the Apache Incubator site [2] and to the Incubator Committers
Guide [3]. Also, could you please submit an Apache CLA so we can get
your userid and access sorted out, you can find out about the
Contributor License Agreement at [4].

Congratulations and welcome Mario!

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html
[4] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

RE: [NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

Posted by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Mario. Welcome aboard.

Mark

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mario.

++Vamsi

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mario and welcome onboard !! :)

- Venkat

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and have fun

   ...ant

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Antollini, Mario wrote:
> I just read the great news...
>
> This is a great opportunity for me! Thanks for all your confidence and
> support.

Congratulations to you Mario!
--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: [NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
wrote:

> Hello!,
>
> I just read the great news...
>
> This is a great opportunity for me! Thanks for all your confidence and
> support.
>
> This all means interesting challenges in the future which I will be glad
> to face...
>
> Thanks again for the trust!,
> Mario

Simon

RE: [NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wang Feng <fw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Mario.

Thanks,
Wang Feng

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> The Tuscany PPMC and Incubator PMC have voted for Mario Antollini to
> become a Tuscany committer.
>
> Please spend sometime to get familiar with Apache developer's pages
> [1], the Apache Incubator site [2] and to the Incubator Committers
> Guide [3]. Also, could you please submit an Apache CLA so we can get
> your userid and access sorted out, you can find out about the
> Contributor License Agreement at [4].
>
> Congratulations and welcome Mario!
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/
> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html
> [4] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Congratulations and Welcome Mario!

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 4/26/08, Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Luciano Resende wrote:
>
>> The Tuscany PPMC and Incubator PMC have voted for Mario Antollini to
>> become a Tuscany committer.
>>
>> Please spend sometime to get familiar with Apache developer's pages
>> [1], the Apache Incubator site [2] and to the Incubator Committers
>> Guide [3]. Also, could you please submit an Apache CLA so we can get
>> your userid and access sorted out, you can find out about the
>> Contributor License Agreement at [4].
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome Mario!
>>
>> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/
>> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/
>> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html
>> [4] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>>

> Mario,
>
> Congratulations and welcome on board!
>
> Yours,  Mike.

Congratulations Mario!!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: [NOTICE] Mario Antollini voted as Tuscany committer

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.