Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com> on 2005/08/16 20:56:53 UTC

stale link error

Hi,
I am trying to use the LinkSubmit that Glen modified, however I am getting this error.  Can anyone explain what is causing this?

Thanks!

Mark

You have clicked on a stale link.

Rewind of form Home/form expected allocated id #12 to be 'connId', but was '$Submit' (requested by component Holder/configAdapterMapping.$Submit).

This is most likely the result of using your browser's back button, but can also be an application error.

You may continue by returning to the application's home page.

Re: stale link error

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
The form component embeds all the components it knows about in a
hidden field on your page, if the next render doesn't contain all the
components it was "expecting" it hangs up...

You might want to be sure that if you have any conditional
inclusion/exclusion logic that you are using things that are
form-safe...I think Conditional is being deprecated (but not sure what
to use instead..FormConditional? For?), but I know it works for this
sort of situation..

jesse