Posted to user@spark.apache.org by rohitspujari <rp...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/07/10 17:36:08 UTC

How to read saved model?

Hello Folks:

I attended the session Aron D did at hadoop summit. He mentioned about
training the model and saving it on HDFS. When you start scoring you can
read the saved model.

So, I can save the model using
sc.makeRDD(model.clusterCenters).saveAsObjectFile(model)

But when I try to read the model using val model = new KMeansModel("model").
I can't compile the program! It gives me following error.

constructor KMeansModel in class KMeansModel cannot be accessed in object
KMeansScore
    val y = new KMeansModel(x);
            ^

Any ideas on how to get around this?