Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 09:36:28 UTC

Re: openmeetings cobrowsing

Hi Rommy,

please use the public mailing list for those discussions:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/mail-lists.html

The Co-Browsing was disabled because it didn't work across all platforms
and browsers.

Catching the clicks inside the Co-browsing was not possible because it
seems kind of Cross-Site-Scripting / against browsers security conecpt to
catch the URL of an iFrame. However if there are workaround for that we
might re-activate it in the future again.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: openmeetings cobrowsing

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Rommy,

please use the mailing list for those requests:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/mail-lists.html

I don't think you will be able to draw on top of the co-browsing area.

Uploading SWFs to the whiteboard is forbidden as the SWF could contain
potential compromising code that would be injected into the OpenMeetings
SWF.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner