Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/08/22 00:38:39 UTC

Expanding Apache Ignite Use Case

Igniters,

I’ve been working on this ticket that aims to add more use cases we have:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6036 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6036>

Presently these pages are ready:
SQL database page: http://localhost/use-cases/database/sql-database.html <http://localhost/use-cases/database/sql-database.html>
Key-value database page: http://localhost/use-cases/database/key-value-database.html <http://localhost/use-cases/database/key-value-database.html>
Collocated processing page: http://localhost/collocatedprocessing.html <http://localhost/collocatedprocessing.html>

You have to install the site dev environment locally to see them. INFRA should set up the staging for us soon. Will appreciate if anybody can look at the progress even with this temporary inconvenience.

—
Denis

Re: Expanding Apache Ignite Use Case

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Good catch, Dmitriy! Didn’t know the pages existed. Made them up-to-date.

—
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Denis, great progress.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
That's validated by the one who writes a doc and includes code there. Have
you spotted any issue?

Denis

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.