Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sri vela <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/26 22:49:26 UTC

keep propery

Hi all,
is any one implementing keep properties? If so i need
some information about keep properties.

Thanks
sri

Re: A weekly/monthly redesign bulletin? (Was: keep propery)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Do you volunteer? :-) Monitoring the CVS activity (fop-cvs list), the
fop-dev list and the CHANGES/status.xml files in CVS should give you a
good idea what's going on. We could you some help, even if it's just
writing something like a weekly bulletin.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/CHANGES
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/status.xml

On 27.02.2003 20:33:26 Steinar Bang wrote:

> > ... Check the FOP website regularly for the status of the redesign.
>
> To stave off the biggest FOP FAQ after "doesn't keep-* work in Fop?",
> ie. "what's the schedule for the redesign?", could it perhaps be an
> idea to post a weekly bulletin on the devel list?
>
> Just a very short message eg. something like this:
>
> Subject: FOP redesign bulletin, week #30, 2003
>
> Work done this week:
>  - improvement of font metrics
>  - made to work with IBM Java VM
>  - blah. blah.
>
> Work planned for next week:
>  - more font metrics improvements
>  - make it work with gcj
>  - blah. blah.

Jeremias Maerki

A weekly/monthly redesign bulletin? (Was: keep propery)

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

Subject: FOP redesign bulletin, week #30, 2003

Re: keep propery

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
The keep properties will be adressed in the redesign. That was one of
the main reasons the redesign was started in the first place. The
support for keep properties on table-rows will stay as it is in the
maintenance branch. The redesign is on its way but we can't tell you a
date when it will be finished. Check the FOP website regularly for the
status of the redesign.

http://xml.apache.org/fop/status.html