Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kiran mk <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 21:31:52 UTC

Regarding JIRA

Hi ,

I am using Apache Cassandra Community Edition for my learning and
practicing, can I raise the doubts,issues and clarifications using JIRA
ticket against Cassandra.

Will there be any charges for that.  As I know we can create free JIRA
account,

Can anyone suggest me on this.

--
Best Regards,
Kiran.M.K.

Re: Regarding JIRA

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.

JIra should be left for issues that you have some confidence are bugs in
cassandra or items you want as feature requests.

For general questions, try the cassandra mailing lists
user@cassandra.apache.org to subscribe ->
user-subscribe@cassandra.apache.org

or use irc #cassandra on freenode

Re: Regarding JIRA

Posted by Russell Bradberry <rb...@gmail.com>.
Also, feel free to use any of the many other resources available.

The Documentation
Planet Cassandra
Stack Overflow
#cassandra on irc.freenode.net

From:  Daniel Compton
Date:  Monday, June 1, 2015 at 3:37 PM
To:  <us...@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Regarding JIRA

Hi Kiran

There's no charges for raising issues in the Apache Cassandra JIRA or emailing the list. However as I'm sure you're aware, members of this list and on JIRA are mostly volunteers, so there's also no guarantee of support or response time.

--
Daniel.

Re: Regarding JIRA

Posted by Daniel Compton <da...@gmail.com>.