Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Gavin <jo...@optusnet.com.au> on 2007/07/25 01:07:56 UTC

Wicket site and javadocs

Hello,

Any chance of getting the 1.2 and 1.3 java docs on the new wicket site
(http://wicket.apache.org/).

Also, it would be a good idea to put a notice on the other sites or use a
redirect as it is very confusing which is the "current" wicket home page
(there are now 3 to choose from).

Cheers

Re: Wicket site and javadocs

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 7/25/07, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Therefore, the javadocs
> > for 1.2 *most likely* don't belong on the Apache site.

> but we could put them on sf.net and link to there from wicket.apache.org?

Heh, good ol' web 1.0 technology... I don't see any reasonable
objections to such linkage.

Martijn
--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released

Re: Wicket site and javadocs

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
On 7/24/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Therefore, the javadocs
> for 1.2 *most likely* don't belong on the Apache site.

but we could put them on sf.net and link to there from wicket.apache.org?

-igor

Martijn

Re: Wicket site and javadocs

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
We are aware of the multiple site issue and working on it. There are
only so many hours in a day.

As for the 1.2 javadocs: we need to see if that is feasable: the code
is not from Apache, nor hosted. For instance we will not provide 1.2
releases using the Apache mirrors. These will remain and continue to
be released on sf.net (if the need arises). Therefore, the javadocs