Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ANDRES FELIPE RINCON ZAPATA <ju...@epm.net.co> on 2004/02/19 05:12:37 UTC

Question for Jeff Painter Intake dtd location resolved

Greetings,

I tried
<!DOCTYPE input-data SYSTEM "http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/intake.dtd">

instead of
<!DOCTYPE input-data SYSTEM "intake.dtd">

and everything is OK now.

The intake dtd file is in <tdk_home>/dtd/intake.dtd, but I am using
tomcat standalone, not the tomcat within tdk 2.3

I checked the turbine.log and I got the line:

2004-02-18 23:04:56,298 [Thread-9] ERROR org.apache.turbine.services.intake.transform.DTDResolver - Could not get InputSource for file:///E:/tomcat/intake.dtd

I can figure out where to put the dtd now.

Thanks Paul

Re: Question for Jeff Painter Intake dtd location resolved

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Jeff Painter wrote:

>I was attempting to have the dtd's local in case they could not be
>resolved, but this seems to have caused more problems than it fixed :)

Isn't there a DTDResolver in there somewhere that grabs the local DTD if
it exists otherwise going to the server?

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Question for Jeff Painter Intake dtd location resolved

Posted by Jeff Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
I was attempting to have the dtd's local in case they could not be
resolved, but this seems to have caused more problems than it fixed :)

I am working on getting the tdk-2.3 ready for final release and will make
this correction.

As a note, this will probably be the final tdk released as we are trying
to finish up the new META tool that Henning has been working on which will
provide a maven jumpstart for turbine developers rather than working with
the old TDK.

Thanks,
Jeff Painter