Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Re...@aol.com on 2017/03/14 23:16:35 UTC

helpI

I write western novels and have used your program to publish 7 novels. I am
 writing book 8 and 9 now and I am having trouble. I tried to start a new
book  and can't get started. I can't find page set up. Can I have a phone
contact? I  need help. I don't want to buy windows word unless I really have to.
Thank you

Al  Hartman

Re: helpI

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 15/03/17 10:16 AM, RedmanLDPG@aol.com wrote:
> I write western novels and have used your program to publish 7 novels. I am
>   writing book 8 and 9 now and I am having trouble. I tried to start a new
> book  and can't get started.
  Can't get started with what?
  - Is your computer not starting?
  - Is OpenOffice not starting?
  - or is it just you can't start?

> I can't find page set up.

Normally you find it under Format -> Page or you could a Page Style

>   Can I have a phone
> contact?

OpenOffice is maintained by volunteers and this mailing list answered by
users like you, so there is no phone support.

>   I  need help.

Best is to describe exactly what don't work and what you have tried so far.
Information of the version of Windows as well as the version of
OpenOffice you use will be helpful.