Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwsoft-online.com> on 2003/04/09 22:56:54 UTC

Tomcat + Apache, Can Tomcat still server /?

Hello there...

I have apache + tomcat. I've been accessing my app using
www.myDomain.com/myapp. But I need to access the app by just calling the
domain name. a redirection doesn't work becouse I need server requests done
to username.myDomain.com.

I still need apache for ssl reasons.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tomcat + Apache, Can Tomcat still server /?

Posted by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwsoft-online.com>.
Thankyou. I'll check it out.

Posted by Keith Brady <kb...@newbay.com>.

--