Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/10 05:36:03 UTC

Fwd: [result] Re: [vote] JDO out of incubation and into the DB project ( was Re: [discussion] JDO out of incubation)

Congratulations to all on the team. We're now officially part of the
DB top level project.

Next milestone: completion of JSR 243 with a successful vote from the
JCP.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Fwd: [result] Re: [vote] JDO out of incubation and into the DB project ( was Re: [discussion] JDO out of incubation)

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Craig,

this is great news, congratulations to you!

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin