Posted to users@maven.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/18 07:18:14 UTC

How to backup project?

Hi!

With Ant, I used to create tasks for <tar> and backup the files in
XXX-src.tar.gz.

May I know how do we backup the project source files in Maven?

/newbie

Re: How to backup project?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Most people "backup" their project in an SCM of some kind (CVS, SVN, etc).

You can use the maven-source-plugin to create a file
XXX-version-sources.jar as part of your build process. Or just run a
system tar or zip command. Or even configure maven-antrun-plugin and
re-use your current <tar> tasks.

Wayne