Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jsinai <js...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/04 02:41:54 UTC

Re: Classloader problems in eclipse helios with maven 3.0

jsinai wrote:

> I just downloaded the latest version of eclipse 3.6. When I try to debug
> using the maven jetty plugin, I get all sorts of classloader problems,
> where resources in src/main/resources in dependent projects cannot be
> found (FileNotFoundException).
>
> I have no such problems in eclipse 3.4 or running maven 2.2.0 on the
> command line.
>
> My eclipse helios is using embedded maven version
> 3.0-SNAPSHOT/0.10.2.20100623-1649.
>
> Let me know if I should file a bug and if so, where.
>
> Thanks.

Answering my own question: the problem was that the eclipse .classpath files
had entries for src/main/resources with the attribute excluding="**". The
solution was to remove those attributes. That may be a bad idea from a maven
point of view, but it seems to work for me.