Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be> on 2010/10/20 15:08:21 UTC

exhaustive list

Please find the exhaustive list below:

testEscapedErrorMessages(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.issues.SLING760Test)

testRequestAttribute(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.RequestAttributeTest)

testWithExactUrl(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.GetWithSuffixTest)

testGETScript(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.GetWithSuffixTest)

testWithExtraPathA(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.GetWithSuffixTest)

testCallFooHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.issues.SLING457Test)

testCallHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.issues.SLING457Test)

testGenericProvider(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ScriptBindingsValuesProviderTest)

testGroovyProvider(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ScriptBindingsValuesProviderTest)

testJSPProvider(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ScriptBindingsValuesProviderTest)

testJSPProviderEL(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ScriptBindingsValuesProviderTest)

testCanAddUser(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanAddGroup(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanUpdateUserProperties(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanUpdateGroupProperties(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanRemoveUser(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanRemoveGroup(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testCanUpdateGroupMembers(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.userManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testInfiniteLoopDetection(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.IncludeTest)

testForcedResourceType(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.IncludeTest)

testWithoutInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.IncludeTest)

testWithInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.IncludeTest)

testWithIncludeAndExtension(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.IncludeTest)

testWithoutForward(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ForwardTest)

testWithForward(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ForwardTest)

testWithForwardAndExtension(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ForwardTest)

testInfiniteLoopDetection(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ForwardTest)

testForcedResourceType(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ForwardTest)

testRecursiveDump(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JavascriptWrappersTest)

testWithoutForward(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspForwardTest)

testWithForward(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspForwardTest)

testWithForwardAndExtension(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspForwardTest)

testInfiniteLoopDetection(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspForwardTest)

testForcedResourceType(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspForwardTest)

testSuperTypeOnResource(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ResourceSuperTypeTest)

testSuperTypeOnScriptFolder(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ResourceSuperTypeTest)

testEspScript(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ExecuteScriptTest)

testJspScript(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ExecuteScriptTest)

testNestedInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.EspLoadTest)

testNonExistentInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.EspLoadTest)

testJSONGroovyBuilder(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JSONGroovyBuilderIntegrationTest)

testJSONGroovyBuilder2(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JSONGroovyBuilderIntegrationTest)

testInfiniteLoopDetection(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testForcedResourceType(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testWithoutInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testWithInclude(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testWithIncludeAndExtension(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testMaxCallsDetection(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspIncludeTest)

testEspHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testGspHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspJavaCode(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testGspJavaCode(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspHtmlInAppsFolder(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testGspHtmlInAppsFolder(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspHtmlWithSelectors(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspJs(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspXml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testEspPlain(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.SlingResourceTypeRenderingTest)

testRtNoScript(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testUnstructuredNoScript(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testRtJsp(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testUnstructuredJsp(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testChangingJsp(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testEnum(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)

testScriptExecution(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.scripting.StandaloneScriptExecutionTest)

test_full_range(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.RangeStreamingTest)

test_wrong_ranges(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.RangeStreamingTest)

test_single_range(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.RangeStreamingTest)

test_multiple_ranges(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.RangeStreamingTest)

testDeniedWriteForUser(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testGrantedWriteForUser(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testDeniedWriteForGroup(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testGrantedWriteForGroup(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testSLING_1090(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.accessManager.PrivilegesInfoTest)

testEspHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.NodetypeRenderingTest)

testEspXml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.NodetypeRenderingTest)

testEspPlain(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.NodetypeRenderingTest)

testMiniScriptHtml(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.NodetypeRenderingTest)

testPrint(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.NodetypeRenderingTest)

testEspBuiltinObjects(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.ScriptBuiltinObjectsTest)

Re: exhaustive list

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Thanks. Regards, Felix

Re: exhaustive list