Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/22 23:51:49 UTC

Rights on examples images

Hi,

I'm writing an article about Pivot for a java specialized magazine in
Brazil, and I'd like to use an image from the web site as an example (that
one showing the buttons of the Kitchen Sink demo. Can I do that, of course
giving the reference to the project web site?

--
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com