Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de> on 2000/07/05 16:51:55 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant /taskdefs Copydir.java

 sr> Glenn McAllister wrote:
 >> The name copyFile implies that its job is to copy a
 >> file, not to check if the new file already exists and should only
 >> be overwritten if the original file is newer.

 sr> Just curious, what does javac imply to you?

I think Glenn was referring to the method name in Project, not to the
(user visible) name of a task.

Stefan

Re: Another stupid new user question

Posted by Enrico Maldia <em...@ebuilt.net>.
THANKS RUSSEL.  SORRY I misstyped !!!

   WHAT I MEAN IS..

     <javac srcdir="{src}"
        destdir="${buildpath}"
       classpath="/home/whatever/jarfile/jarfile.zip"
       debug="on"
      />

   This doesn't work...

Enrico Maldia