Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/10/17 13:55:54 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Gogo bundles 1.0.0

Closing this vote with 8 +1s and no other votes.
I'll publish the artifacts asap.

Thx to everyone !

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Gogo bundles 1.0.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 10/17/16 09:55 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Closing this vote with 8 +1s and no other votes.
> I'll publish the artifacts asap.

FYI, there was no news posted for this release on the Felix home page...

-> richard