Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hans Sowa <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 17:32:48 UTC

Re: Issues with Tree2 - Heap Space Probleme - HTML Code

Thanks a lot.

First the heap space problem just appears in the client side handling of the
tree if I use it in the server side handling there is no heapspace problem.
So, I have now a logic which change to the server side logik if there are
too many nodes.

But I have an other issue. I would like to have following behavior:
A user open a couple of nodes which exists in the same path of the tree.
Then the user open a node in a new path. For this case I would like to have
that the nodes in the other path are closed. Is this behavior possible for
the tree 2?

Thanks in advance.

--
mfg Hans Sowa