Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Stefan Helfert <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 08:25:24 UTC

PDF "Slicing"

Dear Developers,

i want to slice a PDF Page into two pages. In are more detailed way, i have
a pdf page with 2 power point slides on it (basic a4 horizontal layout).
Now I want to make a PDF Page for each slide. So slice the page apart into
two pieces and handle them separately.

I tried some ways with image, but there i lost the text recognition.

What is the best way to do so - or is it even possible?

Thank you vor your assistance.

Re: PDF "Slicing"

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

one way would be to import the pages into a new PDF and crop page 1 to the margins of slide 1 and page 2 to the margins of slide 2.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun