Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net> on 2002/03/10 20:21:29 UTC

Help needed.

Hi,

I have a jsp page named x.jsp with several href links and one of them
refers to myaction.do which expects a formbean and its validation is false
and that forwards to mypage.jsp.

and mypage.jsp has got same form bean and its action is again myaction.do
but this time i would like to validate the formbean, Is it possible to
do ? my struts-config.xml looks like this.
<action path = "/myaction"
	  type = "MyAction"
	  name = "myformbean"
	  scope= "request"
	  validate ="false" >
	<forward name="success1" path	="/mypage.jsp"/>
</action>
The above code is used by x.jsp and i have requirement to use same action
by mypage.jsp but this time form should be validated.

As i can't give another action with different path and same type and
validate="true".

In short can I validate the form bean in above action when it is
used by mypage.jsp. or can i change this validate value dynamically.

thanks,
rayaku