Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa <lu...@gwe.com.br> on 2007/11/07 19:17:14 UTC

What about image insertion

Hi people,

Please, could I insert a simple .JPG or .GIF image into a .XLS file by using
POI?

Does anybody could give me some example that make this?

Thanks in advance!

Luiz

Re: What about image insertion

Posted by Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa <lu...@gwe.com.br>.
Thanks Nick!

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.

Re: Protecting Sheet and Workbook

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Sajedul Munir wrote:
> Can we protect sheet / workbook using current release version 3.0.1?

No, you'll need to use a svn build for that

> Do we know when the next release will be?

I believe Yegor (the release manager) is pondering a beta after ApacheCon
US, and we're aiming for 3.0.2 in December or January

Nick

Protecting Sheet and Workbook

Posted by Sajedul Munir <Sa...@frameworks.ca>.

Dear All,

Can we protect sheet / workbook using current release version 3.0.1? For
the next release, in the change log it is mentioned
http://poi.apache.org/changes.html

- Support for write-protecting a HSSF workbook (POI-DEVELOPERS)

Do we know when the next release will be? Can anyone tell me if I can
protect workbook using current version.

Thanks

Munir