Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Callner, David A." <dc...@mitre.org> on 2007/02/09 20:05:31 UTC

wsdl2Java

I'm just trying to run the wsdl2java tool to see if it works but I get
this exception.  I am just trying to create the wsn-producer from it's
wsdl.

> sh wsdl2java.sh -axis2 -wsdl /mypath/WsResource.wsdl

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.muse.tools.inspector.ResourceInspector.run(ResourceInspector
.java:836)
 at
org.apache.muse.tools.generator.analyzer.SimpleAnalyzer.inspect(SimpleA
nalyzer.java:392)
 at
org.apache.muse.tools.generator.analyzer.SimpleAnalyzer.analyze(SimpleA
nalyzer.java:338)
 at org.apache.muse.tools.generator.Wsdl2Java.run(Wsdl2Java.java:143)
 at org.apache.muse.tools.generator.Wsdl2Java.main(Wsdl2Java.java:260)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseImport(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.muse.tools.inspector.ResourceInspector.run(ResourceInspector
.java:831)
 ... 4 more

SEVERE: [ID = 'CodeGenFailed'] Code generation failed, see the
exception information below.

An exception was caught: java.lang.NullPointerException

Anyone seen this before?

Hopefully,

David Callner
Senior Software Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
7515 Colshire Dr.
McLean, VA. 22102
dcallner@mitre.org <ma...@mitre.org>
703.983.6431 (work)

"This American system of ours . . . call it capitalism, call it what
you like, gives to each and every one of us a great opportunity if we
only seize it with both hands and make the most of it."  Al Capone

RE: wsdl2Java

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
the sample consumer has a simple portType - it just uses the standard WS-N
NotificationConsumer portType with one operation, Notify. the muse.xml
file references the WS-BaseNotification-1_3.wsdl file, which contains this
definition. if you want to add the NotificationConsumer capability to a
more complex consumer, you just need to add the Notify <wsdl:operation/>
definitions to your resource's portType.

Dan

RE: wsdl2Java

Posted by "Callner, David A." <dc...@mitre.org>.

Re: wsdl2Java -proxy