Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peiqiang Han <pe...@videotron.ca> on 2001/08/23 15:37:14 UTC

Re: JSP page not found - any ideas why ?

The JSP Test1.jsp should be in the directory $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/james1,
not in $TOMCAT_HOME/james1. Because the docBase of this webapp is
"webapps/james".

hope this helps
Peiqiang Han

Re: Any idea?

Posted by Roland <ro...@netquant.com.br>.
> Has anywone know where can i download and burn Microsoft Office XP.
> Thanks.

Why just burn M$ Office XP? I would burn all of their products...would make
a big fire...

Re: Any idea?

Posted by Thomas Cherry <ce...@io.com>.
Yea, join the developer network you @#$@$, then you get it for "free".
This is a respectable list.  Don't do this sort of thing here.

--
Don't give in to hate- that leads to the dark side. -Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight

Re: Any idea?

Posted by Levent Guendogdu <le...@gmx.de>.
> If you did everything correctly you should get a list of .iso files. You can
> now download and burn them.
>
> Easy, isn't it?

ROTFL... Marcus, you're great!!! I just can't stop laughing...

RE: Any idea?

Posted by Deacon Marcus <de...@wwtech.pl>.
Hi,

Lemme think...
First, you must buy MS Office XP.
Then, get some software ripping CDs to .iso files.
Rip the CDs containing MS Office XP to .iso files.
Buy a cd-recorder.
Download Tomcat, preferably 4.0 b7.
Install Tomcat, for example in c:\tomcat
Make directory c:\tomcat\webapps\root\msoffice
Copy .iso files containing MS Office to c:\tomcat\webapps\root\msoffice
Launch your web browser and open http://localhost/msoffice

If you did everything correctly you should get a list of .iso files. You can
now download and burn them.

Easy, isn't it?

Greetings, deacon Marcus

RE: Any idea?

Posted by rk...@cisco.com.
Right. If you must suggest something illegal,
at least make it relevant to Tomcat.

Rk
x77309

RE: Any idea?

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.

RE: Any idea?

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.

RE: Any idea?

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
> Has anywone know where can i download and burn Microsoft Office XP.
> Thanks.

There's a hidden link somewhere on http://www.microsoft.com/ in their Office
XP site.  You'll have to read an understand the source code behind a
Microsoft web page.  With the time it takes to do that, you may as well
start writing your own Office XP =)

- r

Re: Any idea?

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
At 04:02 PM 8/23/2001, you wrote:

>Has anywone know where can i download and burn Microsoft Office XP.
>Thanks.

Smart request dude. Why don't you ask us to help you stick
up a bank too.

Any idea?

Posted by Sasha Tartchinski <to...@home.com>.