Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/15 18:49:37 UTC

11/16/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread. Thanks!

Me:
- Code reviews.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 11/16/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
- Helping with code reviews and have helped at times to give
direction/feedback relating to the Kubernetes scheduler features being
added by Saad. These features include support for PodTemplates and the
ability to add support for PersistentVolumeClaims.
- Helped update the Helm chart to support NodePorts (worked with Windham
Wong): https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3721
- Bumped Netty to 4.1.70 https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3729

Posted by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,