Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Fang (Cherry) Liu" <fa...@scl.ameslab.gov> on 2012/03/05 22:47:26 UTC

link the workflow to existing web interface

Hi,

We have been using airavata tool set to build a workflow for
our application, and now we have a test workflow running successfully
with XBaya. I am wondering how can I link this workflow to our
existing Perl-based website so that people can start to play
with it.

I am not able to find any tutorial under airavata.org, any help
would be really appreciated.

Thanks

--
Fang (Cherry) Liu Ph.D.
Assistant Scientist

Re: link the workflow to existing web interface

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Cherry,

We have few ways we can integrate with Java Clients, and there are few approaches to integrate from perl based website. Are you looking to integrate just the workflow launch or will you also need information to pull from Airavata registry? Can you please create an account on Apache Jira and enter an issue requesting the perl client support? - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/airavata

In JIRA, can you create an issue type as "Story" and describe your use case in as much detail as possible and we will create sub tasks from it.

Thanks,
Suresh