Posted to users@felix.apache.org by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/19 12:41:31 UTC

where can i find "org.osgi.service.http.port"

hi, i am just testing the Http Service by using Jetty, and does anyone know
how to change the Http Port(for example, from 80 to 8080)? from Activator in
http.jetty.jar we know that the httpport is got from
org.osgi.srvice.http.port.

" m_httpPort = Integer.parseInt( m_bundleContext.getProperty(
"org.osgi.service.http.port" ) );"

so i think i just need to change this property. the question is: where is
org.osgi.srvice.http.port?

( under org.osgi.compendium i just find org.osgi.service.http.HttpContext,
org.osgi.service.http.HttpService and
org.osgi.srevice.http.NamespaceException. )

thanks.

Re: where can i find "org.osgi.service.http.port"

Posted by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com>.
oh, i find it in config.properties.